1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
Company owner of the domain productosecologicossinintermediarios.es is Mr. Juan Jesús Macías Torres with N.I.F .: 74.904.364-B, domiciled for these purposes in Calle Real, 34. 1º-1º. 29.320 from Campillos (Málaga), with contact email: email@example.com, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: productosecologicossinintermediarios.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciating but not limiting, not to use them To (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as a defense of terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or Which, in its opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: THE HOLDER complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Development Regulation Of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from the HOLDER, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing him Of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties, if applicable. In addition, THE HOLDER informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time. THE HOLDER undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data supplied and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reservation, in accordance with current legislation. To this end, it will take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. You are also informed that if you wish you can exercise the rights provided in Article 5 of the LOPD by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by ordinary mail or any means you deem appropriate, sending a copy of your ID /N.I.E./Passport, the service of THE HOLDER in which you are subscribed and the right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition that on your personal data wishes to exercise by email contact: email@example.com, by ordinary mail to: Juan Jesús Macías Torres. Calle Real, 34. 1º-1º. 29.320 Campillos (Málaga) or by any other means it deems appropriate.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE HOLDER, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio Trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE HOLDER. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of THE HOLDER. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard disk or on any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of THE HOLDER.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY CAUSE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS, LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE PORTAL OR TRANSMISSION Of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE HOLDER reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are provided through it and the way in which these Appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the case of links to hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said Hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use .
10.GENERALITIES: THE HOLDER shall pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE HOLDER can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations.